Sunday, July 27, 2008

1100 grafts from head and beard



710 from the head and 419 from my beard.
Incredible, no?
And not a scar anywhere. I am a fan of FUSE.

This is me before my transplant (picture courtesy Dr. A's clinic)











This picture I took recently, 5 months after my HT. I did not go for an all out HT on purpose. I wanted to see the result in a small area first. As the picture shows, its impossible to make out head hair from the beard hair. I can feel the beard hair when they start to sprout (they feel stubbier), but as they grow out, texture becomes a non issue.
The next time, I am going to use a similar mix of head and beard hair. I find this to be a good choice for myself.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I would like to talk to you as I am also planning for a hair transplant. Please mail me your contact information at anurag.chandel@yahoo.com

Unknown said...

you also can contact to me,
i am expert hair transplant sergeon in Pakistan,
you can just go to my website and can contact to me

DR: SHAHAB BAIG (92-213-5821838) | Hair Transplant Pakistan | Liposuction In Pakistan | Plastic Surgery Pakistan

Unknown said...

also please if you need seo service so contact to me
i am from Pakistan

JIBRAN AHMED
skype = jibranseo
sourcekarachi@gmail.com

sasha said...

Due to the increasing needs and demands of the people, hair transplant surgery has come to scene. This procedure gained worldwide acceptance as people not only started getting their hair back but they can also maintain long lasting results

hairdoctors98 said...

This blog is really very helpful, thanks for sharing this information. If you want to know more about the Hair Transplant.

https://www.techsite.io/p/1075709

Dr. Abdul Malik Plastic Surgeon said...

visit for beautifypk.com
Hair Transplant In Lahore