Sunday, July 27, 2008

Here we go

Surgery. The word frightened me. Really.
I don't know if it gives you the chills too. It was not as if I had some terrible illness and operation was the only option.
I had only lost hair. It wasnt as if I had some cancer or something like that.
Getting a surgery on my head to get hair again was not an easy decision.

I consulted many doctors. I read up so many sites, I could recite all the medical terms they have there.
Like the medicine selling doctors, I found most of the hair transplant doctors were equally unscrupulous.
Good hair transplant doctors, like good HTs, are few and far between.

I decided, I didnt want any radical surgery. That ruled out strip for me. I wasnt going to let anyone cut a slice from the back of my head. No way.

I also decided to proceed in stages. No point rushing in where angels tread softly. :)

I decided to go for FUSE and to go for the gradual approach.

No comments: