Tuesday, April 14, 2009

My result and next step



My thanks to Dr. Arvind and his great team. An extraordinary doctor with exceptionally skilled team. I would also like to thank Dr. Ruby. I highly recommend Dr. A's clinic and consider myself fortunate to have such great doctors in my country. I had my first transplant in '08.

I am happy to say, that all the grafts grew and there is no scars anywhere in the donor regions. I am now confident that I will be able to acheive most, if not all, of my hair regrowth aims.
The 1st picture was me before any hair transplants in 2008.
The 2nd picture was taken in 2009 March after successful results of the first stage of my hair restoration. I am now proceeding with the next stage.

5 comments:

David said...

In Austin, hair restoration and a wide range of other cosmetic procedures are provided by the skilled professionals at Hall Plastic Surgery & Rejuvenation Center. They place a strong emphasis on combination therapies, and we use only cutting-edge technology. Hair Transplant Austin

Rhealyng Inguito said...

This is great! i am happy that you have successful hair transplant result. In Sydney, there is only one hair transplant clinic that caters Asian patients. Australian Institute of Hair Restoration offers free consultation and affordable payment plan for those on a budget and wanted to avail their services.

Dubai hair transplant said...

there are no hazardous health implications because of hair transplantation.

seo said...

Hair transplant in pune
good article post.

Abia Amir said...

Do whatever it takes not to get down about the loss of your hair, somewhat, base on how you can oversee it and come back to being your old, happy self. To empower you to deal with your male example hairlessness in the best way, we have collected five advantageous tips underneath:
Is a Hair Transplant Dangerous?